3rdarm: seemed like a good idea at the time #kalahari #wisconsindells
pookiemoon: Did everything go ok?
pookiemoon: I’m here now and was at the ohio one in march where they almost killed me. 😦 had to go to the ER but I’m hoping the dells will be a better experience. 🙂
3rdarm: @pookiemoon I had terrifying experience on the toilet bowl slide and fell from bowl To water on my neck, bruised my arm. It never crossed my mind that it would be dangerous! I should have been smarter
pookiemoon: Oh no @3rdarm that’s terrible. My 9yr flew off the front of my tube yesterday and went face 1st hit her forehead on the bottom but thank God she was ok. That was totally our fault. Yea it was fiod poison in ohio. 😦 my 16yr old too but the rest of the family was fine. This has been a better time. 🙂
-from an exchange with a complete stranger on instagram regarding my first and last visit to an indoor water park